Submissions processing...

Poster: Michael and MJ Houghton <herveus@access.digex.net>

Greetings to Atlantians from Dominus Herveus d'Ormonde, Golden Dolphin Herald!

As Triton has announced, I have taken over the position of Golden Dolphin
Herald. I will be holding this position until Twelfth Night.

If you have questions about submissions, or submissions to send in, send them
to me at:

Michael Houghton
5412 Lakeford Lane
Bowie, MD 20720

+1-301-464-8375
herveus@access.digex.net

It will probably take me a month or so to get a firm grip in the status
of submissions, so please bear with me as I get up to speed on historical
data.

I will be holding Letter of Intent meetings at my house monthly. The June
meeting will be on Sunday, June 8th, starting at 2:00, p.m. In addition, I
will be holding work sessions to keep up on the paperwork on the second
and fourth Wednesdays, starting at around 7 pm. I will welcome any who wish
to come and help out. I will also be glad to offer the services of my
heraldic library and that of the College of Heralds to those who would like
to research submissions. Contact me for directions.

I hope to be able to add additional value as I get going, including especially
making information about submissions in process available on-line, but I
have to schedule for that.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I will endeavor to
answer messages promptly.

yours in service,
Herveus
Golden Dolphin Herald