Re: _Belt_and_Chain_ (fwd)

Poster: Will Ritchie <ritchie@freenet.tlh.fl.us>

On Thu, 10 Apr 1997, Randy Dees wrote:

> Good Master Morric!
>
> 	Would you be the good gentle who penned _Belt and Chain_?

Yes, I would.  If you'd like to hear the original version, it can be found
on _Vivat_Trimaris_, an album of original pieces by performers in
Trimaris.

It, along with _Vivat_II_ and its attendant songbook, can be ordered from
Guillame Dammartin/Stan Lyzak at: thorgeir@gdi.net
Snail mail is 11933 Pasteur Dr., Orlando, FL 32826,
phone is (407)438-8546.  I believe arrangements exist for internet
purchase by credit card.

You expressed interest in hearing more of my work - I believe the first
album has two other pieces of mine, the second has two.  These are
professionally recorded and mixed tapes (II more so than I); all proceeds
go the Trimarian Land Fund.

Morric