A&S 1001 Chocolate Knights

Poster: viking@csra.net (Doug Munitz,Sven Olafssen,Maria Munitz,Giuseppina de'Materesi)

Dear Gentles,
    It is now the eve of the Shire of Border Vale Keep's long awaited
event, 1001 Chocolate Knights.  So I would like to update all those who
will be attending on what will happen in the way of Arts & Sciences.
    There will be an ambiance competition-open category, minimal or no
documentation- in a middle eastern theme(not mandatory).  The prize for
this is an Egyptian glass perfume bottle-Valley of the Kings-about 7-8
inches tall.
     We are asking for people who would like to perform during feast as
well. Oh, I've heard what the menu is.  It's fabulous!!!!!!  Our Lady Diana
is a fabulous cook!
    I will be leading a bardic circle after the day's activities.  All are
invited to come and/or perform.  All will get a chance to perform if they
wish.
So poets and singers will alternate with drummers and dancers. Mmmmmm,
maybe I'll tell my tale of Ali Bubba and the 40 rednecks.....
Giusi