Archery Marshal class at Lochmere's On Target Event

Poster: Andre Detommaso <andre.detommaso@intelsat.int>

Greetings unto the Archers of Atlantia from Lorenzo il Confuso, Deputy
Kingdom Archer Marshal for the Northern Region of our fair land.

Good gentles, I would like to recommend that each archer that is within
driving range of the Annapolis area think about attending Lochmere's On
Target event this Saturday. Aside from being an absolutely terrific
event for both beginning and advanced archers alike, it will be one of
the only two opportunities in the foreseeable future to take Lady
Dealla's Marshal class (the next opportunity would be at University). If
you are acting as a Marshal for your group and have not yet been
warranted, or would just like to become a Marshal, don't miss this
chance to have a great time shooting, meet most of the best archers in
the Kingdom and get warranted as well. The class is the only requirement
at this point to be an Archer Marshal, and it is well worth your time
even if you are just interested in archery, as information on both
target and combat archery will be presented in details.
I hope to see you there for a great day of shooting and instruction.

In service,

Lorenzo

=======
lorenzo@intelsat.int