Re: two questions

Poster: bearslayer@juno.com (Christopher M Dawson)

I don't believe that this would hurt the bow......   If any thing it
would relieve the natural stress from the normal string, now if you were
to shorten the bow string.......  Be prepared to wear it as a
necklace.....<knock point, ie where the string slaps the wrip> of course
you would have to move the knock point I would think that would be
noticed on the first draw.....

Nikolai
<<There is a fine line between CHARISMA and BULLSHIT>>