[Windmasters'] Invite to our monthly string thing!

Poster: "Scott Dean" <nacspsd@acs2.acs.ncsu.edu>

Greeting from Manus MacDhai!

***********  Monthly String Thing  *************

Greetings!!  We finally sat down and scheduled our monthly "Come Play
With String!" afternoon up until Pennsic.  Here are the dates (they
are all Sundays):

May 11
June 22
July 20

I will be working on lace project for the Kingdom A&S Event in
July.  All are welcome to bring current projects or just stop by and
talk about "string related" stuff.  The times are

2pm to 5pm

The directions are listed below.

Francesca la Couriosa
mka Muir Dean
919-462-8853
muirdean@mindspring.com

Directions:
 FROM CHAPEL HILL/WEST - Take I 40 to the Davis Drive Exit.  At the
 top if the exit
ramp at the light turn left and go 8 miles to the light at High House
Road.  Turn left at this light.  Go through the next light (at Cary
Parkway) and up the hill past Bond Park and turn right onto Castalia
Drive.  We're 1/3 of a mile down Castalia on the right under the
powerlines.
 FROM RALEIGH/EAST - Take I 40 to Harrison Avenue.  At the top of the
 exit ramp at
the light turn left.  Follow Harrison to Maynard Road (just past an
Arby's) and turn right.  (There is a light at this intersection.)  Go
to the second stop light, High House Road, and turn right.  Castalia
will be 1/3 of a mile.  Turn left onto Castalia, and we're 1/3 of a
mile down Castalia on the right under the powerlines.
 FROM THE SOUTH - Take US 1 towards Raleigh and get off at the Cary
 Parkway exit.  At
the top of the ramp turn left and follow Cary Parkway to High House
Road.  (There is a light here and Preston Corner's Shopping Center.)
Turn right onto High House and come up the hill past Bond Park and
turn right onto Castalia Drive.  We're 1/3 of a mile down Castalia on
the right under the powerlines.

-- Manus MacDhai
   Kappellenberg/Windmasters' Hill

mka