Re: Seneschal contact and Web pages for Windmasters Hill?

Poster: Cheryl Martin <zofran@deepthot.cary.nc.us>

On Fri, 9 May 1997, Alan C. Davis wrote:

> I've been out of touch, mundanely banished to Meridies.
>
> Who is the current Seneschal for Windmasters?

Lady Stephania Herring who can be reached at
nia_rodgers@library.lib.ncsu.edu

> And what happened to the web pages?

The page maintainer got married and moved.  Working on it!
That reminds me, Melys are you still out there?  We need to get that puppy
up and running.

Ayo (Chronicler of Windmasters Hill and knower of lots of stuff)

%Cheryl L Martin,  moderator  rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated %
%Newsgroup posting address:   b5mod@deepthot.cary.nc.us         %
%Moderator contact address:   b5mod-request@deepthot.cary.nc.us %
%zofran@deepthot.cary.nc.us   http://www.duke.edu/~zofran       %