Archery & Rules of the List

Poster: Dan Mackison <DanM@skantech.com>

While I'm on this particular vein of thought, does anybody know why
the
 rules of the list were removed from the red tape issue? I asked a
 marshal at an event I was at a good time ago and was told that Atlantia
 had pared down its rules to Society standards - reading a copy of the
 society rules would tell me everything I needed to know. This
discussion
 on combat archery shows that statement to no longer be wholey true.
        Granted, I don't often have combat archers thunking bolts
against my
 armor, but I am the most experienced fighter in my area of
no-man's-land
 and would be the person a new fighter or archer turned to in order to
 learn the rules.

 April Riley wrote:

 > Poster: April Riley <flamingbolt@mindspring.com>
 >
 > At 11:02 PM 5/8/97 -0400, you wrote:
 > >
 > >Poster: Dan Mackison <DanM@skantech.com>
 > >
 > >CGScoop@aol.com wrote:
 > >>
 > >> Poster: CGScoop@aol.com
 > >>
 > >> Talk about eerie!
 > >>
 > >> I too purchased a beautiful recurve at a flea market for $20.
Unfortunately

--
| Dan Mackison                          | Occasionally   |