Johan Coldiron's bachelor party

Poster: Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

Salaams and greetings to you all!!

This is only slightly topical, but please let me impose anyway as so
many of his friends gather here frequently.

Another cowboy bites the dust.......

Rebecca Jane Waff(Rebecca de Vernay) and John Arthur Cope III(Johan
ColdIron) are to be married in "Historic Savage Maryland" on May 17(this
Saturday).  Congratulations to the happy couple.

Guess what, Gang?  I have the most valued honor of being Johan's best
man and I also have the honor of getting all his buddies together to
"counsel" him concerning the finer points of.....ummmmm.....marriage.

So we will meet Thursday evening, 5/15, at 8:00pm at:

The Brickskellar
1523 22nd NW
Washington, DC
202-293-1885

This establishment has a nice selection of beers and ales, I am told,
and easily reached via Metro as it is 2 blocks from the DuPont Circle
station.  The Metro shuts down at 12:00a, though, so you may want to
drive.  If that is the case, don't ask me..everything I know about "Our
Nations Capitol" fits on my fingernail..the little one.

Please come and send him off to his wedding with one day to
recuperate(Becky says she'll kill me if he is hung over on her wedding
day;).  Attendees are encouraged to bring gag gifts of a sexual nature,
or even sincere gafts of a sexual nature(but I don't care to know about
it, OK?, and buy even more alcohol for Johan.

My apologies if this wasn't what you expected from our list, or if you
got this twice.

Falcone