Re: Medieval Manliness - whimper

Poster: carl christianson <einar@cvn.net>

At 05:14 PM 5/14/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Poster: blackbow@sprynet.com
>

>On Wed, 14 May 1997, "Ed Hopkins" <Ed.Hopkins@MCI.Com> wrote:
>>
>>Poster: "Ed Hopkins" <Ed.Hopkins@MCI.Com>
>>
>>Prompting Falcone al Rasool to smile:
>>
>>> What a fitting subject for you to address at a University, Your
>>> Excellency:)
>>
>>Unfortunately, Le Petomane did not live in the Period.
>>
>>-- Alfredo
>>

>I move that we make an exception.  Do I hear a second?
>
>Ld. Jonathan Blackbow
>House O'Shannon

Elen Prydydd writes:

<whimper,whimper>  Where, o where is my pomander?!?!?!?!?  My sandalwood
fan?!?!?!?  A small warehouse full of smouldering incense?!?!?!?  wait a
sec... that last could be hazardous!

<getting a wee bit huffy>  NO TEACHING EINAR!!!  He's manly enough, thank
you!  Hrumph!

Elen

looking for a clothespin for her dainty nose

Einar Thorgrimmson