SCA in Greenville, NC

Poster: Dan Mackison <DanM@skantech.com>

For those few of you not too far from Greenville, NC, I am extending an
open invitation to join a few other SCAdians at my home on Sunday, May
25th. We will be cranking up our new gas grill, my lady will be pulling
out her (in my opinion) huge pattern collection, and I may put on some
armor if somebody other than Robert Drake shows up with armor (he's
getting tired of fighting me also). E-mail or call (I'm in the phone
book) for directions.

Thomas

You can get more with a kind word and a two by four than just a kind
word. - (the ranger) in Babylon Five
[he was given a name later in the series. Anybody know it?]
--
| Dan Mackison                          | Occasionally   |