Storvik's Baronial Championship & Novice

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

Good gentles, just a reminder that those planning to attend Storvik's
Baronial Championship & Novice Tourney, May 30-June 1, are strongly
encouraged to pre-register.

The ladies of Clan Sharptooth are cooking; MacGregor (who produced last
year's perfect roast pork in spite of the pouring rain) has planned us a
fine feast.  There will be few if any feast spaces available at the door.
 (In addition, those having dietary restrictions who wish to be on board
especially need to pre-register, since we cannot be responsive to your needs
if we don't know you're coming.)

We are hoping to have a strong Bardic presence, with a separate camping area
set aside with for a Bardic firepit and circle on Saturday evening.  (There
will also be a loud camping area with drumming and dancing and carrying on,
and a quiet camping area for those who wish to sleep.)

I am told that the archery marshal is planning a clout shoot.

There will be chances for fighters at all levels of experience and
expertise, from those making authorizations Saturday on up, to join in the
fun.

If you are planning to attend, just drop me an e-mail when you put your
check in the mail.  Or contact me if you need further information.

Yours, anticipating a fine turnout and beautiful weather... (well, one can
hope!)

Caitlin Cheannlaidir