homeless scrolls

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

I have a stash of scrolls that have either just been signed or not
delivered
yet because of geography, timing etc.  I may not have court time to
present
these but I wanted to send as many of these scrolls home as I could.  If
you're one of these folks and you know you're going to be at Emerald, OR
camp with one of these folks and know they're going to Emerald, would
you
write me?  If Their Majesties don't have time for me in court I'd like
to send
these home with landed baronage and have the scrolls presented in their
courts.
Unfortunately I often don't know what kind of time I'm going to have
until the
morning of the event.

Please email me directly so I don't fill up everybody's mailboxes

Rebecca

Anne LeCoeur
Madoc Arundel
Jenny Lynn of Castille