Auction at Emerald Joust

Poster: Heather Bryden <bryden@hers.com>

Greetings unto the patrons of the Merry Rose from your humble Elisabeth
MacAlester of Kintyre, Editor of the Oak.

The Oak is the Arts and Sciences Newsletter for the Kingdom of Atlantia.
It receives no guaranteed funding from the SCA Corporate Office or the
Kingdom and  relies on fundraising to cover printing and mailing costs.

On Sunday afternoon at Emerald Joust, an auction will be held to raise
funds for the Oak.  Many talented artisans have donated works of great
beauty and authenticity.  I hope that many more good gentles will come to
bid on the items and, in so doing, bring grace to their their homes and
persons while at the same time benefitting The Oak.

The items will be displayed in the great hall on Saturday and Sunday
afternoons.  The auction will begin promptly at 3:00 PM Sunday.  The Oak
auction will be conducted a little differently than most SCA auctions, but
full rules will be posted in the display area.

Thank you for your kind attention, I remain your unworthy servant,

EM