Looking for other Poeta Atlantia

Poster: hfeld@ids2.idsonline.com (Harold Feld)

Greetings from Mar Yaakov HaMizrachi,

To my great deleight, I was named by His Majesty Cuan and Lady Assar to
replace Lady Assar as Poeta Atlantia.  His Majesty, noting the lack of any
regalia for such a high and worthy office, has charged me to create
something suitable.

To this end, and for other purposes, I greatly desire to contact all former
Poeta Atlantia.  I would ask that all former Poeta please contact me.
Furthermore, if there is somewhere a list of all former holders of the
office, I would appreciate it.

(Does anyone know, btw, who created the office?)

In other news, I will almost certainly be at Storvik Novice tourney next
weekend.  University is somewhat less likely, but possible.  If anyone
would like to discuss a particular work or project of theirs, I would be
very happy to help.

The above offer is also true for email.  Anyone who wants help/consultation
on projects poetic, feel free to email me at hfeld@ids.idsonline.com.

In service to poetry and the Kingdom of Atlantia,

Mar Yaakov HaMizrachi
Poeta Atlantia

Harold Feld
SCA
Yaakov HaMizrachi

"Do not ask 'Why are these days not as good as the days of old?' This
question is not prompted by wisdom." -Eccl.