Emerald Lost and Found

Poster: Scott Burke <sburke@exis.net>

Well met good gentles....

In my haste to depart Emerald this past weekend, I appear to have left my
five pound ABC dry chemical fire extinguisher hanging on a tree in the
campsite.  I was camped in the back of site 6, Newlon, with Thorbrandr.

If anyone happened to have recovered this, great... Let me know and we'll
meet somewhere...  If not, then perhaps the next campers will have a safe
fire.

Thanks to all and many for a wonderful celebration.  Emerald was great.

Erlich

Scott Burke                    :                             Paramedic
sburke@exis.net                :                        Vice President
Virginia Beach, Virginia       :     Kempsville Volunteer Rescue Squad
                             :::::
Paramedic, Portsmouth Fire, Rescue, and Emergency Services, Portsmouth
Critical Care Transport Team,  Medical Transport Inc.,  Virginia Beach