greyhounds at Emerald

Poster: Janine H Sutter <jsutter@scotland.ces.state.nc.us>

Greetings,  We did get the lure working properly (and learned that the
$35 pulleys work better than the $10 ones).  The greyhounds ran
both Sun morning and Sun evening.  They are all very tired now!  Please
let us know if there is an event we can attend and course the hounds.  We
were invited to an event this weekend, but were not able to make it and
we will be at Boar Hunt in October.  We need a large field that is fairly
flat.  Thank you for your kind words about the hounds, In Service to
Atlantia and her Queen, Kari Kyst- Atlantia Mistress of Hounds

--
Janine Honey Sutter
E-Mail  : jsutter@scotland