Attention Armourers!!!

Poster: Kensei <kensei@concentric.net>

I would like to have made a complete suit of steel armor - more
specifically, a suit of composite plate and mail (from the 14th century or
so) with a separate great helm.  Are there any armourers around the northern
Virginia area who would be up to this task?  Message me with an idea of what
you would charge for your work.  Look forward to hearing from you.

                        Thanks in advance,
                                 Kensei