Re: Attention Armourers!!!

Poster: Dan Mackison <DanM@skantech.com>

Kensei wrote:

> I would like to have made a complete suit of steel armor - more
> specifically, a suit of composite plate and mail (from the 14th century or
> so) with a separate great helm.

I will certainly take your money for such a job. Anything between half
down and full payment will be fine. I've never made any serious effort
at producing armor and can't guarantee what year it will be be done, but
I will offer you a cheaper price than those "reputable armorers" out
there. Making armor can't be that hard, can it?

While I'm on the subject, what does everybody out there think about me
posting an ad in TI? Then I could really pull in some cash.

Dan
Hoping everybody else gets the joke

--
| Dan Mackison                          | Occasionally   |