Re: pied piper (silly)

Poster: Kim_Salazar@BayNetworks.COM (Kim Salazar)

At 10:42 AM 6/2/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Poster: "Ed Hopkins" <Ed.Hopkins@MCI.Com>
>
>Calote wrote:
>
>> Some ideas for pied piper activities:
>[...]
>>     bread dough creatures (with an adult to fry in oil for eating)
>[...]
>
>Now, I agree that there should be _some_ sort of punishment for
>any adult who destroys any craft that some poor child has put a
>lot of work into, but isn't this a little excessive?
>
>-- Alfredo el Bufon

Unto Alfredo from Ianthe,

I feel that the process of choosing the adult to fry in oil would be too
difficult.

Should we select one that promises a good meat-on-the-hoof ratio; or should
we leave the choice to the children and defer to their notions of suitable
sweetness and tenderness?

-I.
Kim Salazar
home - salazar@sprynet.com