The Song of Roland

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

At Storvik's Baronial Championship/Novice Tourney this weekend, Sir Kai
pleased us greatly with a song celebrating Roland as "the fairest flower of
chivalry."  I would love to have the words, if only because I've been
singing it to myself ever since I left the site and I'm stuck with one verse
and half the chorus (sadly enough, even inside my head my singing voice
isn't up to his level... you would think that in one's imagination one could
sing with any voice one wished, but I don't seem to be able to manage it!)

We also have a very few lost-and-found items (lost:  one gold earring, one
small metal bowl; found, one pair of sandals and a watch); contact me if
they're yours.

In service,
Caitlin Cheannlaidir,
lately, co-autocrat of Storvik's Baronial Championship/Novice Tourney