Re: FW: May Laurel Acceptances and Returns

Poster: Stephen Mumford <redline@catharsis.com>

> > Is there not a place on the submission form where one writes, in the
> > language
> > of Heralds, the device?
>
> Actually, if you check the fine print, you'll see that the place
> for the blazon says "For Triton Use Only."  Therefore, they will
> take what is drawn and add the proper blazon to it.

True, although there is also a section next to the shield that is labeled
'Notes to artist'.  I would suggest using this spot to make any comments
about one's device, such as "Note: the animal pictured is supposed to be a
GOAT, not a COW."  ;-)

Julien