[Banter] Chi and Rho

Poster: "Ed Hopkins" <Ed.Hopkins@MCI.Com>

> Is the anagram of the greek letters Chi and Rho
> allowed as a charge on an SCA blazon?
>                                   ___
>                                  |   |
>                                  |___|
>                               \  |  /
>                                \ | /
>                                / | \
>                               /  |  \

According to "I, Rearrangement Servant" ("Internet Anagram Server")
at http://lrdc5.lrdc.pitt.edu/anagram/index.html
the only anagrams of "Chi Rho" are "Rich Oh" and "Rich Ho"

I think that you meant to use the word "diagram", which is a
symbol made from two ("di") letters ("gram").

-- Alfredo el Bufon