Rapier Question

Poster: Stephen Christopher Boggs <scboggs@erols.com>

M'lords and Ladies,
	I'm looking to begin training in Rapier Fighting, and I was
wondering if anyone had used equipment that they might be willing to
sell.  I'm looking for a fencing helm, rapier, and coif.   I'm 6'4"
tall and it's hard to fit me for certian items.  If you can help me or
give advice on where to look for these items I'd be indebted to you. I
live in Richmond VA, so if you live in the area and have a suggestion on
where to look for equipment let me know.
	Also, I've found a fencing vest for $69.00 from Museum Replicas.
 I was wondering if this is a good deal or if I should keep looking.

Thank you for your help.

Cristopharus filius Philippi
Barony of Caer Mear/Atlantia