Canvas for the masses

Poster: Steven Boyd <andrixos@usit.net>

Greetings to Atlantia from Andrixos, the trim guy:

After being deluged with requests for canvas at Emerald Joust, I will be
opening up a sub-distributorship in Atlantia in the person of Master
Terrafan Greydragon, well known to you all.  He will be picking up
a substantial quantity and have it back in Caer Mear in a few weeks.
This includes all those orders taken at Emerald Joust.  At this point he
should have either four or five bolts available.  The price per bolt
will be $140 (this includes the shipping expense).  Feel free to contact
me for further information.

Also, feel free to visit my web site for the trim at
http:www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8220

Andrixos