Armor rivets

Poster: Kevin of Thornbury <kevin@maxson.com>

Unto the assembled patrons of Atlantia's taverns, greetings
this day from Lord Kevin of Thornbury.

	Might any of you good gentles be able to tell me
	where I could find real, honest-to-goodness
	rivets for armor?  I don't mean the Tandy quick
	rivets, I mean actual round-headed, pound 'em
	with a hammer until they're flat rivets.

	Hopefully there's a place local that sells them,
	or some place I can order them from.  (If they
	have an on-line catalog, then obviously I'm
	interested. ;)

	Thanks for all your help.

I remain true to Their Majesties' Service,
_____
 \_/   kevin@maxson.com   http://sca.maxson.com