Eastern Marsh Regional Fighter Practice

Poster: seareach@juno.com (Bonnie  A Hindle)

Greetings to the Cheapside!
	I would like to thank all of the gentles who attended the fighter
practice of the Eastern Marsh Army today in Seareach.  Atlough we did not
have a huge turnout, we did have half of all the known fighters east of
the Great King's Highway 95 present.  A bear pit, melees and a bridge
battle were the fighting actives for the afternoon as well as some fine
fencing.  We manged to get though the afternoon with no serious injuries,
several new really COOL fighting bruises,  and only three mushy pieces of
rattan.  I who like to thank everyone who attended the afternoon,
especially Vicountess Vincetta and Thomas MacFinn who found a new fast
route to Wilmington. Odin be blessed  for the clear skies and the fact we
did NOT get kickied out of YET ANOTHER restuarant in Wilmington. (We
always said come to Seareach and have a good time but no no one would
believe us;P)

	I will now return to my glass of rose wine.

	Lady Alesia Gillefalyn
	Seneschal for the Shire of Seareach
	House WyldRose