Re: Llamas

Poster: Jeanette Gugler <jgugler@mindspring.com>

>   [...]
>   Alpacas make a variety of sounds such as clicks and snorts but
>   are best known and loved for their humming. They make this
>   humming sound in a variety of situations such as when separated
>   from their herd, when one female gives birth, the other pregnant
>   mothers may hum to the delivering mother and new cria, and when
>   grazing, they hum in different tones.

I have it on good authority (friends way up north visiting a llama farm)
that they also bounce at sunset.

Theodora von Schmetterlingswald		jgugler@mindspring.com
	Windmaster's Hill, late of Caer Anterth Mawr
Argent, a fess azure, ermined argent,
between three pine trees couped sable and a butterfly azure.