Re: atlantia V1 #360

Poster: teege1@juno.com (Thomas J Kirchner)

>Poster: Stephen Christopher Boggs <scboggs@erols.com>
>
>M'lords and Ladies,
>	I'm looking to begin training in Rapier Fighting, and I was
>wondering if anyone had used equipment that they might be willing to
>sell.  I'm looking for a fencing helm, rapier, and coif.   I'm 6'4"
>tall and it's hard to fit me for certain items.  If you can help me or
>
>give advice on where to look for these items I'd be indebted to you. I
>
>live in Richmond VA, so if you live in the area and have a suggestion
>on
>where to look for equipment let me know.
>	Also, I've found a fencing vest for $69.00 from Museum
>Replicas.
> I was wondering if this is a good deal or if I should keep looking.
>
>Thank you for your help.
>
>Cristopharus filius Philippi
>Barony of Caer Mear/Atlantia

NOOOOOOO...  Check out the stuff from Tripplette Competition Arms... I
don't have their info right here.. but they are easily found... and
beyond them there are several people im sure who can inexpensively stitch
you up an attractive fighting doublet etc....

In chivalrous service to Atlantia,
Thomas von Leipzig
Thomas Kirchner
Teege1@juno.com