[MR] A rose for Dafydd

Poster: "Ed Hopkins" <Ed.Hopkins@MCI.Com>

Scripsit Corun:
C > And what is puzzling me is whether the only award Earl Dafydd does NOT have
C > is his Dukedom (and whether Guido has purchased that Bishopric yet). <g>

Obtestatur Daffyd:
D > No way, I'm missing a bunch.  [...]
D > The most glorious of which is the Lady of the Rose, which I don't intend
D > to aspire to (as it involves surgery).

I regret that I have not yet witness an Atlantian being inducted
into the Order of the Rose.  In the East, there is no gender
verification ceremony involved.  Is the Atlantian ceremony similar
to the one used when a new Pope is installed?

-- Alfredo el Bufon