Re: page school

Poster: SWMyers@aol.com

<< Greetings!  Do we have a page school/program in Atlantia?  >>

At present, we have an unofficial Page School that is not terribly organized
or publicized.  We'll fix that!

<< If we do, who is in charge?  >>

That would be me, Bran Trefonnen.  As Kingdom Castellan, organized children's
activities in the SCA fall within the purvue of my office.

<<  If we do not, does anyone think this  might be well accepted/needed?  >>

I think a formalized program is an excellent idea.  Consider yourself
volunteered!  :)  Please get in touch with me regarding just what sorts of
things they did at Gulf Wars and I will pull the files on the Page School
material I recently inherited from my predecessor.

Take care,

BRAN TREFONNEN,
Kingdom Castellan