There are no llamas in this message.

Poster: "Efenwealt Wystle" <efen@hotmail.com>

psych...

But seriously folks, I do have a trash bag full of unwashed, uncombed,
right off the camel, llama hair. I'll have it at the KA&S Festival next
month. Anyone who wants some is welcome to it (first comb, first
served.) I can always get more. I would reccomend it for spinning or
felting, not for eating (Nikolai!). Mabye all of Atlantia will be decked
out in llama wool someday. Be afraid, be very afraid.

And just for annoyance sake, here's Eogan MacAlpin's name once more.

<sings>Fair Llama Atlantia, she climbs upon the ridge...</sings>

the real efen