Re: There are no llamas in this message.

Poster: bearslayer@juno.com (Christopher M Dawson)

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997 06:30:34 PDT "Efenwealt Wystle" <efen@hotmail.com>
writes:

>Poster: "Efenwealt Wystle" <efen@hotmail.com>
>
>psych...
>
>But seriously folks, I do have a trash bag full of unwashed, uncombed,
>
>right off the camel, llama hair. I'll have it at the KA&S Festival
>next
>month. Anyone who wants some is welcome to it (first comb, first
>served.) I can always get more. I would reccomend it for spinning or
>felting, not for eating (Nikolai!). Mabye all of Atlantia will be
>decked
>out in llama wool someday. Be afraid, be very afraid.
>
>And just for annoyance sake, here's Eogan MacAlpin's name once more.
>
><sings>Fair Llama Atlantia, she climbs upon the ridge...</sings>
>
>the real efen

<shocked>
You want me to eat 1000 llamas by WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
<Standing up shouting>
Alfredo, you ready to try about 1000 experimental recipes for llamas
meat.....
<turning to Efen>
Oh, and you can never, ever, get enough Eogan MacAlpin......
<grins>
<singing>
Fair Llama Atlantia, she climbs upon the ridge....

Nice, catchy, while finishing this up please include Seareach in an
additional verse.....

Nikolai