Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 14:50:51 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Strauss <jstrauss@gmu.edu>
To: Atlantia list <atlantia@atlantia.sca.org>
Subject: Newbie in MD needs a Pennsic Ride

Here in my new shire, I have an exceptionally promising newbie. (She's
already _teaching_ dance classes.) She has a fiance in Elkridge, MD, about
10 minutes north of BWI Airport. He needs a ride to Pennsic, so he can
spend a week with his Lady Love and so you guys get a brand new newbie.

Chatelaines have a technical term for this. They call it an "opportunity".

Would someone please contact this gentleman and help him out? He needs a
ride most of all; I imagine he is up for paying for some gas. He also
needs the standard newbie help package, garb advice, etc; I imagine he is
up for doing the work, especially if he's anything like his lady.

His name is Jody Larsen and his phone number is (410) 579-4732.

Please send me word if you contact him, so I can earn a "bubba point" with
his lady. Thanks.

-Henry

       John Strauss             |    Henry Best, OP
       Lexington, KY            |    Dragonsmark, Midrealm