Highland River Melees

Poster: Admin Kit User <black_star@earthlink.net>

Unto the denizens of the Merry Rose, does Lord Adam of Erin, Autocrat
for Highland River Melees send humble greetings.

I would like to thank Their Majesties for attending our event this
weekend, and They gave out some much deserved awards in opinion.  I
would also like to thank every one who attended the event and I hope
that they had a good time.  I would like to take this oppertunity to
publicly thank all those who worked this weekend to make the event a
success.  As an autocrat I felt it was my duty to find activities for
everyone to enjoy, I took it as a personal goal to find ways for every
one to have fun.

Again I thank everyone for a great weekend.

In Service to Atlantia

Lord Adam of Erin, QOC