luau thank you to all

Poster: "Jerry Paris" <jnparis@viperlink.net>

Greetings unto the populace of Atlantia,
	I would like to thank all of the good people that helped me with the feast
this last weekend at the luau.  the luau seemed to be a great success and
was due mainly to the fact that everyone from Border Vale Keep came to my
rescue.  It is always nice to go to an event and help out in any way that
you can.  When there are small groups that come together to help each other
it pulls them all tighter and make many a new friend.  I would also like to
thank the group from Sea Reach for coming to our event and for also helping
out during the day.  Next year maybe we should have a hunt theme so that we
all can dress up with the bug netting stuff or maybe come dressed as Bee
Keepers.  That way we can keep the three pound mosquitoes from hauling us
off again.  Just think the A&S could be best bug off costumes or even
better, most creative way to fend off the nasty you know whats!!! Thanks
again to you all.

Misty