Bog People

Poster: MARGARET BUTTERFIELD <ZSAM@AACCI.AACC.CC.MD.US>

Several years back at a "seconds sale" I purchased an interesting book
by the title of 'the Bog People'.  It was just a small book, lots of
pictures, paper-back.  It had grand information on Bog Bodies and life
styles in the Bog Villages.  Can't remember what became of the book--I
guess a book worm friend of mine got it--so I can't be of help with the
author or printer.  Probably find it in the book-lenders by the title
tho. If your into it, it may be worth the trouble to find.

Peace

Olwen