Looking for a gentle at Black Tower VI

Poster: Lord Julien de Montfort <redline@catharsis.com>

Greetings and Salutations to all!

Last weekend was Black Tower VI, hosted by my canton's irrepresable
northern neighbors, the Shire of Caer Adamant (and a good time was
had by all).

One of the people attending the event was a gentle in a red tunic
that was videotaping the entire event's activities.  If that person
is online here, or if someone knows who he is, I'd appreciate it if
they could get up with me; I'd be interested in having or purchasing
a copy of the video.

My thanks, and my apologies for wasting the bandwidth so,

Seigneur Julien de Montfort

====
             ,_+==,,                    Lord Julien de Montfort
            |,oy    '\                   redline@catharsis.com
            \>|</"\.  '\             Web Minister and Deputy Herald
         |    V    | '\    '>         Canton of Spiaggia Levantina
        /|\       /|\ '|,^\|'         (Spee-AH-zja Lev-an-TEE-nah)
       (_|_)     (_|_)  ^  '          "Vertete tuam piscis porro!"
        `-'       `-'                 http://www.catharsis.com/sca