been offline

Poster: Kat Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

Good gentles,

My sincerest apologies.  Due to job transitions, child difficulties, and
four new roommates, I have been offline for aproximately a month.  Lord
Christopher has continued to read and send email, and I assume he would have
let me know if anything came up that needed my urgent attention, but if you
sent something my direction and wanted a reply, please resend it so I can
give it my attention.  (I will be going through the backlog - the inbox is
positively frightening - but there's always a chance I will miss something
in a month's worth of mail!)

I am pretty much back on track, though I will now be at home with three (and
soon four) kids full time so my free time is limited.  (Like anyone else's
isn't!)

Anyway, sorry if I missed you - life happens!

In serivce, Lady Kat