Direction correction for Northern War Practice

Poster: srgiles@juno.com (Shannon R Giles)

Greetings all gentles who will be attending Sunday's Northern War
Practice!

To save many from the hour and a half lost-driver syndrome most of us who
went to the site today suffered from, here are the correct directions to
Northern War Practice...

>From the North or South:  Take I-95 to the Route 234 Manassas/Dumfries
exit.  EXIT 152, NOT 148.  Take 234 North, NOT East, for about two miles.
 The Camp will be on your left just past a trailer camp.  Follow signs
for Camp 4.

Just a note:  The original directions were directly from the camp ranger,
not the autocrat.  Please be kind.
I hope these reach you all before you set out on your journeys.

In Service,

Lady Sorcha de Glys