RE: [MR] What Does a White Belt Really Mean?

Poster: Louise Sugar <dragonfyr@tycho.com>

Actually, dear lady, Dragonfyr is a female type person and the post in question
was not written by me but was posted to the SCA-West list by Braun
(Darrel_VanHorn@msn.com) and looks to have been written by Reverend Kensho
Furuya.  The piece simply blew me away with it's clear and rational thought and
I too was as struck with it's clarity and similarity to the SCA as Braun was

Dragonfyr