Kindom A&S Festival - Directions Correction

Poster: "Robert L. Jones, Jr" <74242.2365@CompuServe.COM>

To All Gentles,
There is a correction to the directions posted on the list and in the Acorn.
Where the directions read US 40 they should read I 40.  The corrected directions
are as follows:

>From the North:  Take your best route to either US 1 or 64 into Raleigh.  Turn
onto the 440 Beltline going west. Take the Six Forks North/North Hills exit.  At
the light at the top of the ramp turn right. At the second light turn left onto
Lassiter Mill Road.  ***

>From the East:  Take your best route to I 40 into Raleigh.  Turn onto the 440
Beltline going west and north. Take the Six Forks North/North Hills exit.  At
the light at the top of the ramp turn right.  At the second light turn left onto
Lassiter Mill Road.  ***

>From the South:  Take your best route to US 1/64 into Raleigh.  Go straight onto
the 440 Beltline going north. Take the Six Forks North/North Hills exit.  At the
third light turn left onto Lassiter Mill
Road.  ***

>From the West:  Take your best route to I 40 into Raleigh.  Take the Wade Ave
exit.  Turn onto the 440 Beltline going north. Take the Six Forks North/North
Hills exit.  At the third light turn left onto Lassiter Mill Road.  ***

***From all directions:  At the second stoplight (not counting crosswalk
signals) turn left onto White Oak Rd.  Hale High School  will be on the left.