Assistance Please

Poster: "Kate Spears" <kspears@fdic.gov>

I need some assistance of the gentle folk who attended the Sword &
Compass/Regional War Practice event.  There was a photographer from a local
newspaper there, and among the pictures he took (yes, I'm arranging for
copies!) was one of two small children, one in a blue/grey tunic, the other
in a harlequin print tunic.  It is a lovely picture of them, but he needs to
identify who they are in order to use it, and I was unable to identify them.
If anyone knows who they are, and/or how to reach their parents, I would
really appreciate the information. As they hope to print the article in next
weeks issue, I need the information ASAP.

Also, since my work does not allow me to subscribe to the list, please
respond privately.  Thanks for your help!