RE: Backward documentation

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

	Actually there is an assumption made here that may or may not be
	correct.  Often this question comes up for me most often when I
	make something for a post revel because I like it.  Then someone
else
	says "hey is that period?"  It doesn't mean I intended to create
a period
	thing for the post revel but something close and now I have a
question
	I can't answer.  I could avoid these questions all together by
only doing
	period stuff but unfortunately I don't have any where near as
much time
	as I'd like to study (but hey.... I know HTML now!) *sigh*