Re: Idea

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

   My name is Ken Davison. I have attended a few  SCA get togethers an
  really liked the SCA people. My wife and I own 40 acres in the Ozark
  Mts. and we have long had the idea of trying to start a sort of "SCA
  living village" on this land.

There is a similar group in An Tir, called Windwic, and a corresponding SCA
group called Windwickshire.  They have had some political difficulties with
integrating SCA and their not-for-profit living history group (of who might
be right or wrong, I know nothing, but I know it has not been smooth
sailing).  Perhaps it would be a good idea for the two groups to get in
contact.

Alas, I have no direct contact information, but I remember the name of the
head of the group as Walt Kidman.  Perhaps someone with contacts in An Tir
can make the connection.

	Tibor