Re: You can ignore this. Its just efen again

Poster: Lance Harrop <lharrop@mrj.com>

That bard guy, Efenwealt Wystle writes:

> <humor starts>
>
> Central Regional Battalion?! With their own heraldry? Hmmmm. smells like
> a Principality to me. hehehehe.
>
> (A large hand appears from nowhere and slaps the bard silly. No wait,
> he's all ready silly. The hand slaps him sensless. DOH! OK the hand just
> slaps him.)
>
> *smile*

*frown*

You are really trolling for that OHC, aren't you.

*frown off*

The North-Central region, particularly Caer Mear, have most effectively
embraced the reorganization of the Atlantian Army started by Duke Anton.
They are organized in lances (though apparantly no archers), they have
livery, and they have an effective command structure.

In addition to that, Baron John Ironstone has mobilized an impressive
levy from Black Diamond.  Either Tir-y-don or Marinus also has a body of
archers, though sadly they didn't make it up to the Northern Region War
Practice.

Now if the four baronies and two (three) shires of the region want to
have a common livery, common badge, and a name, that is hardly a cause
for concern.  I think everyone should support it as much as they can.

Of course, it isn't my region, so I have not seen fit to make suggestions
about names and badges.  If one wanted to be only evocative of the four
baronies, I might suggest for a badge a dolphin affronty (heraldic) gules
maintaining a sword and a trident sable on a lozenge Or.

But that is pretty complicated, and doesn't really note the shires'
(Isenfir, Berly Court, and Drakken-whatever-they-are-this-week)
participation.

In Service
Leifr Johansson