Re: Known World Order - Was: You can ignore this. Its just efen again

Poster: bearslayer@juno.com (Christopher M Dawson)

On Wed, 9 Jul 1997 10:27:38 -0400 Neil Maclay <nmaclay@psi.prc.com>
writes:

>Poster: Neil Maclay <nmaclay@psi.prc.com>
>
>Erica,
>>the Known World Order has declared ...
>
>The "Known World Order"? I like that. Maybe we should start
>a militia to resist the Known World Order (KWO). We should
>stockpile rattan in the basement of our headquaters.
>
>	Malcolm

Sssssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!!  Don't say stuff like that in public!!!!  Big
Brother may send its agents to spy on us ...... You know like the one
song goes "We're just harmless, historical nuts........."

In mock fear over the possible misinterpretations.....
Nikolai