Pottery for Wrought Iron

Poster: tangent@bronze.lcs.mit.edu (John Tangent /o (202)667-0106)

Good Day Good Gentles:

I have a friend who wants a Wrought Iron music stand.
I am a potter and I have suggested that I might be
willing to trade with a blacksmith items of pottery
for his stand if he helps me set up a stable workplace
for me to do my work.

Now this is definitily in the after pennsic time period
BUT, if any blacksmiths would be interested in a trade
of Period Pottery for making this music stand (which
would be after a stand with candles holders shown in
Squirrel Nut Zippers album "HOT"), please mail me at:

tangent@gnu.ai.mit.edu

Thanks,
    ,
Seanain