Medieval Acting Groups and a request for some Italian, please

Poster: Stephen Mumford <redline@shore.intercom.net>

Greetings, all!

One of the members in our group is interested in possibly starting up a
little acting troupe.  I was wondering if anyone has had any experience in
this, and if so, could they possibly suggest some ideas to get started
with, or things they encountered?

Also, she likes the idea of the troupe's name to be "The Devil's
Laughter", although, since our canton is loosely themed to Italy, she'd
like to refer to it by it's Italian translation.  Any help on that as
well, perhaps?

Many thanks in advance,
Julien de Montfort

redline@catharsis.com