Praise for Kingdom A & S

Poster: RowenRhys@aol.com

Unto the good gentles assembled here:

I would like to put forth great praise of last weekend's event in the Barony
of Windmaster's Hill.  My companions (Doireann and James, the asyetunnamed)
and I, Rowen ferch Rhys, had a marvelous time.  It was Doireann's first event
and she thoroughly enjoyed it due to the friendlyness of many kind souls who
befriended us with special thanks to Tunis Mc....... and the dance master
Giovanni.  We look forward to attending more events and meeting more gentles
from this lovely kingdom in the future.

Graciously,

Rowen ferch Rhys
Wandering in Atlantia